Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at
*Job Description: **Title : **Sr. .Net / iOS Developer*
*Location :* New York, NY
*Duration :* 6-12 Months
Seeking a developer with a passion for learning new skills and a penchant
for software craftsmanship. This candidate must be a team-oriented player
with a demonstrated ability to impact system architecture, investigate
system-wide technical problems, and develop new features for clients. We're
looking for top mobile development talent to help us. The role requires
excellent knowledge of the .NET stack as well as working knowledge of iOS
and/or Android development environments. Strong object oriented programming
skills and knowledge of design patterns are a must. The candidate must have
the ability to develop a solution by mapping a customer business problem to
an end-to-end technology solution. Additionally, candidates must have
excellent communication skills and a desire and ability to quickly learn
· Expert level understanding of design, developing, and testing
applications in the .NET stack
· Working knowledge of mobile application development using HTML5,
iOS and/or Android.
· Work as part of a small, cross-functional team including product,
design and UX to create a best in class web and mobile applications.
· A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a
· Good communications skills required.
· A desire to learn new skills and face challenges head on.
· Experience in agile development process, techniques, and
technology in team-oriented is must.
· Develop code that is scalable, maintainable, efficient, and
· Work closely with our technical managers and clients to develop
elegant solutions to difficult problems
· Debug runtime problems and understand the interactions between
· Contribute to testing and implementations to standardize
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
· 5-7 years of software development experience
· Experience with iOS and Android 4.
· Strong OOP skills
· Knowledge of application architecture and software design
· Experience with Test Driven Development and testing frameworks
· Experience with SVN and Continuous Integration.
· Strong database & SQL skills – preferably MySQL and/or MS SQL
Server. NoSQL experience a plus.
· Familiarity with content management systems, such as Drupal,
Sitecore, Episerver and Adobe CQ5 a plus
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353 <619-639-2353>*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.