Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Technical Business Analyst*
Location: *Washington, DC/VA*
Duration: *Long term*
*Skills and Experience:*
· Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, *with 8-10
years of relevant experience*.
· Experience in Mortgage Industry is highly preferred.
· *Experience in Capital Markets, Trading or Financial Services is
· *Strong experience in Java environment is must.*
· Must have strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills with
solid planning, organization and communication competencies.
· Strong sense of ownership, critical thinking, ability to maintain
active understanding of details, and drive items to closure.
· Experience in requirements development and requirements
management in accordance to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best
· Strong ability to plan and execute strategic initiatives to take
complex projects from vision to reality. In-depth knowledge of a line of
business and/or is experienced in the industry best practices.
· Facilitate the discussion that leads to the build versus buy
· Detailed oriented with the ability to create, document and/or
follow process flows
· *Prior experience as Senior Programmer/Analyst in Java is highly
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability
to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
· Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer
needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.