Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com*<atu...@directionstaff.com>
*Location:* Washington DC
*Contract:* 1 year
*Specific Position Responsibilities *
1. Acts as lead iOS and/ or Android developer.
2. Build non-mobile versions of mobile apps.
3. Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build,
deploy, test, release to app stores and support
4. Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize,
build, test and realize products
5. Understand requirements around functionality and translate those
requirements into elegant functional solutions
6. Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
7. Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust
framework to support the apps
8. Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus
on usability features
9. Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
10. Optimizing performance for the apps
11. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile
12. Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical
*Specific Position Requirements *
Tasks Specific to this requirement: The candidate must possess the
following skills and experiences:
1. Proven commercial software development experience – desktop and mobile
2. Published examples of mobile applications on the App store or the
3. Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer
interaction and usability design principles
4. A track record of delivering successful consumer and or business
5. Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision
6. A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape
7. Ability to multi task and good time management skills
8. Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
9. Excellent scoping and estimation skills
10. Excellent testing/ QA skills
11. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with
various departments locally and internationally
12. Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C and Java
13. Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location,
14. Familiar with the Android SDK
15. Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
16. Familiar with Eclipse
17. Understanding of other compiled languages
18. Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
19. Experience of development using web technologies
20. Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.