Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Title : Web Developer
Location : St. Louis, Atlanta, Dallas, Hoffman Estates, San Ramon, Seattle,
Middletown, NJ
Duration : 2 year contract

5+ years Javascript experience
*WebRTC experience*
Extensive web front-end development (HTML5, JavaScript, Jquery)
Experience in WebSocket based REST Communication
Familiar with REST tools
Cross Browser Compatibility knowledge
Audio/Video Web codecs Knowledge

*Role :*
This person will be responsible for the development role supporting the
client WebRTC project. This resource will be responsible for building a web
client application using Javascript and WebRTC framework to transfer and
receive video and audio media files from browser to browser via the Client
API infrastructure. The client has requested advanced JavaScript skills,
and preferably experience developing within the new WebRTC framework.
They’ll need to be able to hit the ground running with minimal guidance.
They will also be expected to oversee work of 2 offshore developers.

Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC