Hi,

Please send suitable profiles.

*Application Developer*

*Location: NYC** ( NEED LOCALS )*

*Duration: 6 months+*

*Request Qualification: *

- New positions. Project Overview: Analyze a legacy Access/SQL Server
application to chart the path to decommission it. The legacy application is
currently used in limited capability as most of its original functionality
has been migrated to other application(s). The application functionality
currently used needs to be analyzed, inter-dependencies identified to
determine the logical steps to decommission the application.

*Experience: *

*Candidate-1*

•          *Access & VBA development - Expert*

•          SQL Server - Proficient

•          Excel/Excel VBA - Will be helpful

•          C#, SSIS/SSRS - Plus

*Candidate-2*

•          *SQL Server - Expert*

•          Access & VBA development - Proficient

•          Excel/Excel VBA - Will be helpful

•          C#, SSIS/SSRS – Plus

-Workload will be 30-40% development, 60-70% analysis at least for the
first few months.

- able to document logical process

-financial background preferred, - Capital markets experience an asset but
not mandatory

- team player, excellent communication skills

- Work environment's culture fast paced and team oriented

- Reporting to Associate Director, Finance IT. Overall team of 6-8

Regards,

Vardhan

Innovative Information Technologies Inc.

200 Metroplex Drive

Suite:408, Edison, NJ 08817

Ph: 732-985-9100 – Ext 206 | Fax: 732-985-9101

Email: vard...@innovativeinfotech.com

Website: www.innovativeinfotech.com

*“Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)” from WBENC*

Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject;
I would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any
inconvenience.