This is Chandu working as a Sr. IT Recruiter at MuTex Systems. Here is the
interesting requirement please go through and send me suitable resume ASAP.

Send me Resumes to   cha...@mutexsystems.com

Feel free to call me for further information….

Position: Sr. .Net Developer (10-15 positions open)

Location: Houston, TX

Duration: 3-5 year project

*Skills and Experience: *

•        5+ years of experience as a hands-on LEAD Developer for medium to

•        5+ large-scale development projects

•        8+ years of experience as a hands-on Developer for medium to

•        8+ development projects

•        Exceptional skills at C#, NUnit, JavaScript, jQuery, HTML, CSS,
Entity Framework, SQL Server Stored Procedures, and ASP.NET MVC 4 with the
Razor engine. Experience with knockout.js and jQuery widget development a

Thanks & Regards,

Chandra Sekhar Reddy

Email : *cha...@mutexsystems.com <cha...@mutexsystems.com>*

*YM: chandrashaker1...@yahooo.com <chandrashaker1...@yahooo.com>*