We are looking for *Java/J2EE Developer with Groovy and Grails* for one of
our client at *St. Paul, MN*. Please let me know your interest.
*Java/J2EE Developer with Groovy and Grails*
*Location: St. Paul, MN*
*Duration: Long Term*
*Rate: $50/hr *
*Need only local candidate*
· 5+ years of J2EE experience
· Demonstrated experience with JBoss, Spring, and Hibernate
· Demonstrated experience with relational database systems (such as
Oracle, MS SQL)
· Demonstrated experience with Groovy and Grails technologies
· Demonstrated experience with web services
· Demonstrated experience with automated unit testing
· Experience working in higher education IT
· Experience converting existing web or client/server systems to
· Experience with distributed version control (DVCS) systems such
*Thanks & Regards*
*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.