Hope you are doing great.
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultant for the below
Please share updated resumes to
*lax...@ukthaglobal.com*<lax...@ukthaglobal.com>or reach me on
*Title: .Net Developer*
*Duration: 12+ Month contract*
*Location: Columbia SC*
Develop interfaces with existing c# .net 4 applications, utilizing web
services and sql server 2008 r2 to implement changes and updates to the
existing system. There will be additional work in an existing silver light
4 application that utilizes telerik controls.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Within project schedules and other defined deadlines, candidate will
provide architectural documents derived from requirements documents
provided to them. They will then precede to code and test a C# .NET 4
applications. We currently utilize Entity and Unity Frameworks patterns
that must be adhered to.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• 6+ years of C# experience
• 2+ Years Silverlight 4 (or above)
• 2+ years RIA services
• 2+ .NET framework experience
• Able to develop and interpret business requirements, develop technical
specs, write code and develop test processes to meet requirements.
• Able to formulate technical resolutions to business issues
• Problem-solving, troubleshooting skills
• Work closely with others in a team environment
• Able to work independently, self-motivated
• Excellent communication skills
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• 3+ years Entity Framework experience
• 2+ years Unity frame work experience
• 2+ experience with XML
• Experiences converting XML and binary data into PDFs that are displayed
Bachelors in IT, Business or equivalent work experience
*Thanks & Best regards, Laxman, Technical Recruiter*
* Uktha Global Inc. Phone: 678-889-8736(Direct) Email ID: *
* Yahoo: luckysoft05 Website:*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.