Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com*<atu...@directionstaff.com>
HealthCare Data Analyst (SQL BI Consultant) with *Medical Claims*background
*Location:* Bluffton, SC
*Duration:* 24+ Months
*Experience: *5 years+
*Mandatory Skills: *
· Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent, with minimum of five years’
experience in statistical healthcare analysis
· US Healthcare knowledge & experience
· Knowledge of Medical Claims workflows is a must
· Understanding on large & complex health claims datasets
(proprietary formats and Standard EDI formats)
· Medical Claims Dataset hands on experience – EDI formats 837i/p,
Common claims formats (ability to work with proprietary claim flat files)
· Experience in statistics, biostatistics or public health
· Strong understanding of DBA concepts, ...NET technologies and
· Experience in Schema design and implementation, Creating Stored
Procedures, Views and Tune queries for optimal performance – SQL, PL/SQL,
· Proficient in MS OFFICE – Excel, Word, Access
*Desired Skills: *
· SQL Server - SSIS, DTS, Reporting Services
· Thorough understanding of T-SQL programming
*Job Responsibilities / Role: *
· Perform data analysis on complex & large health claim datasets
· Organize findings in summarized, easy to understand formats
· Perform quality assurance reviews of regular, monthly reporting;
detect and correct anomalies.
· Improve both the one-time and routine reporting processes to
increase accuracy and reduce effort
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.