Hi Folk,
Hope you all doing great!!!

My Name is Mirza Muneeb ( Technical Recruiter) from Seven Hills Software
Technologies Inc. I am wondering if your Consultant is available for the
below position, if so please respond me your Consultant most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach him ASAP . If you are interested,
please Do Send me if you have the Consultant for my below position ASAP  at
(mun...@shstinc.com) or 412-450-1316 Ext : 202. Thank you and here is the
position.you have anyone available,

*Job Tittle: Program ManagerLocation: Tallahassee, FloridaDuration: 6+
Months  Contract*

*Requirements:*
Experience in managing successful, large-scale programs / projects that
includes multiple diverse teams (6+ years);
Experience in management of multiple inter-dependent projects (6+ years);
Experience in managing virtual teams;
Experience with Project Management Office methodologies and documentation
(6+ years);
Experience using Microsoft Project to track and maintain projects (6+
years);
Experience with developing and maintaining detailed project plans based on
work breakdown structures (6+ years);
Experience creating and presenting internal and external status reports and
detailed status reports suitable for presentation to the Legislature,
Project Steering Committee, and Project Management Oversight (6+ years);
Experience in completing project deliverables within scope, schedule, costs
and quality constraints (6+ years);
Experience in risk and issue management (6+ years);
Experience in government, legislative or health industry.

Very Truely
*Mirza Muneeb*
Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.
Carnegie Office Park, Building Six
800 N. Bell Avenue, Suite # 255 ,Carnegie, PA 15106
Email: mun...@shstinc.com
Office: (412) 450 1316 Ext : 202; Fax: 877-745-4811
Visit us at: www.shstinc.com