*Hi *
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com

*Position                :               C#.Net Developer*

*Location               :               Austin, TX *

*Duration              :               6 Months*

*Interview            :               Phone & F2F *

*Requirements :*

Perform enhancement, module testing, and support of software. Capable of
providing estimates for modules under development and estimating own work.
Designs and develops complex modules.

6+ years of Windows Programming using Visual Studio IDE
6+ years minimum programming in C#
6+ years software design
Demonstrated experience in ramping up into new product development contexts
quickly Must demonstrate strong understanding of WPF
Must demonstrate strong understanding of HTML, XML, and XSL technologies
Must demonstrate expert understanding of object-oriented design
Must demonstrate good communication skills necessary to function
successfully in a cross-functional team

*kailash Negi*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]*

*| IDC Technologies | *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 |  kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com <kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>
|www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/> *

[image: Description: Untitled]
*YIM:-     kailash_ramyinfotech*

*Gtalk :-  kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  Raj
Kiran at  408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com