Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com*<atu...@directionstaff.com>
*Sr. SQL Data Analyst*
*Location: *Waltham (Boston Suburbs), MA
*Duration: *12 months+
Strong SQL SSIS skills
• The Senior Data Analyst will serve as a technical
liaison effectively working with data and configuration of our applications
in order to meet specific client objectives. Working jointly with our
Solution Design Consultants, the Senior Data Analyst will be responsible
for the detailed consultation, analysis, data mapping, loading, system
configuration, and troubleshooting of our client’s data. The ideal
candidate will have strong knowledge of SQL, SSIS, Healthcare data, and
enjoy working with clients and internal staff in a fast-paced environment.
This position requires strong client-facing communication skills and the
ability to coordinate both internal and external resources to deliver
quality results to our clients. In all cases, the Senior Data Analyst will
be participating as a valued team member on a team that is responsible for
our client’s on-boarding experience and go-live data integrity.
• Consult with both client and internal team to
understand data requirements, sources, and flows
• Work with our clients in resolving data hygiene and/or
• Configure system and troubleshoot data loads
• Maintain inventory of data problems and determine
• As a senior data analyst assigned to a project, you
will be responsible for clearly communicating issues, articulating
solutions and positively representing the company in joint client meetings
• Work with other internal teams (i.e. Production,
Development, and QA) to ensure that the clients’ needs are met in a timely
and satisfactory manner.
• Map/Translate Client data
• Work with internal team members to provide thorough
and accurate technical specifications for statements of work (SOWs)
• Work closely with clients, on and off site, to help
them understand and resolve their data issues
• Strong SQL development skills are a must. 5+ years’
experience working with large complex data schemas. Be able to analyze
data, determine and diagnose data issues, and deal with complexity using
SQL as a primary tool for investigation
• Must have 5 years’ experience with data integration
engines or ETL tools, such as Rhapsody and SSIS
• Proven analytic ability and problem-solving skills
• Ability to diagnose, research and resolve technical
issues independently or as a cooperative member of a team
• 3 years’ experience in an external client
• Willingness to travel up to 50% of time
*Additional Knowledge & Skills *
• Proven verbal and written communication skills
• Ability and desire to serve in both technical and
client facing capacities
• Experience with healthcare data including claims
and/or pharmacy data
• Experience with Web-based applications, including
knowledge of various operating systems and application servers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and
meet deadlines while providing quality results.
• Ability and desire to be a self-starter and work
• Ability to effectively troubleshoot issues and resolve
• Positive, proactive attitude
• 4 year degree, preferably in computer science
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.