Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* JD Edwards World 7.3 Developer/ Programmer
*Duration:* Long Term
*Location:* West Chester, PA
· Our client located in West Chester, PA is looking for a strong JD
Edwards World 7.3 Developer for a long term contract opportunity.
· The JD Edwards Programmer provides business applications
development and support in a manufacturing environment.
· Candidate must have JD Edwards World 7.3 experience and
understanding of basic business processes
· Candidate will work with the user community in application
development and support.
· Both packaged and custom software is used and supported.
Candidate MUST have experience in a highly customized environment.
· The ability to work independently to resolve issues and also work
effectively as part of a team is a must.
• Analyze, evaluate, design, develop, modify, and test compute
application systems. Work independently on system projects of moderate
complexity and under general supervision.
• Work closely with personnel from the business and functional
organization to assure applications are developed to support business
• Analysis, development, testing, implementation and documentation
of new applications.
• Maintenance and enhancement of existing ERP (JD Edwards) and
• Software support and problem resolution, working with users.
• Ad-hoc reports and data extraction requests.
*Desired Skills and Experience*
• At least 6 years of experience programming on an AS/400 using RPG
• RPG (all versions), CL, DDS, SQL, Embedded SQL, SDA, PDM
• Thorough knowledge of iSeries Operation system and DB2 Database
• Strong knowledge of Sub-files
• Extensive JD Edwards 7.3 experience
• MS Office, Access and Excel
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Expertise & Skills Sets:*
*Total IT Experience in Years:*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CC72EB.BA1A2B60]|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||*
fax: **703-439-2550* |*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |
*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center
Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.