Send profile to:

Greetings from *Bravens Inc*

We are looking for an *Sharepoint Developer with BI *to support world’s
leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest
global organizations client.

This is a *6+ Months Contract* extendible Position based in *Long Island,

Job title: Sharepoint Developer with BI.

Location: Long Island, NY.

Duration: 6+ Months Contract.

*Job* *Description*: Sharepoint Developer (with Power BI) with the
following experience:

·         Experience in Sharepoint development

·         Hands on development experience with SSIS, SSAS, SSRS

·         Hands on development experience PowerView / Performance Point

·         Hands on development experience in other BI dashboard tools

·         Experience with Dimensional Models

Thanks & Regards,

Azhar Ansari | Bravens Inc. I Talent Acquisition

Contact : 703-880-4938              Fax: 281-404-9091

E Mail :

Yahoo/Gtalk : azhar.bravensinc