*Title*: Manual/ Automation Test Engineer
*Position Type*: Contract
*Location*: DT Chicago, Il.
*Interview mode: *F2F After Phone
· This person will be doing a mix of manual and automation testing.
· The automation experience should be with any automation tool (QTP,
Selenium, etc.) and they should be able to automate using a scripting
· They currently use a homegrown application internally as well as Robot,
so the idea is for this person to understand automation frameworks and how
to automate them, as opposed to using a particular tool.
· They will be working in a Java/ Unix environment so coming with that
type of background is a must.
· Manual Testing
· Automation Testing
· automating an automation tools
· exposure to Java/ Unix environments
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.