*Position : Exchange 2003 or 2010 Consultant Location : Mason,
OhioDuration : 3+ Months ( will extend to Long term depends upon
*Professional and Technical Skills:*
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT),
Computer Science or Engineering (or a high school diploma/GED with at least
4 years of experience in the application of information technologies to
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Microsoft Exchange 2003 or 2010
- Minimum of 2 years email provisioning and user support experience
- Ability to lead others and manage complex technical projects/tasks at
a detail level in a fast paced environment
- Passion for process excellence and ability to drive improvements
- Proven analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Ability to influence and build consensus with other IT teams
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
- Flexible and open to changing requirements
- Self-motivated and able to work on many projects at the same time
- Coordinate and execute the provisioning and de-provisioning of GE
email accounts, and custom recipients for users that are part of GE
acquisitions or divestitures.
- Trouble shoot individual user email issues wing to wing, i.e.,
infrastructure, account, and MS Outlook Client issues that are part of an
acquisition or divestiture.
- Represent EUSS on project status call(s) with AI&D project team(s)
- Serve as subject matter expert and coordinate email provisioning and
de-provisioning requirements with AI&D project requirements and timelines
- Ensure AI&D project requirements align with GE exchange standards and
- Coordinate the transfer of email domains to and from GE Ownership.
- Coordinate and execute changes to email accounts to support rebranding
for acquisitions and divestitures, including but not limited to display
name changes, primary and secondary SMTP changes, and custom recipients.
- Create and activate BES (Blackberry Exchange Server) and EAS (Exchange
Active Sync) accounts for users of an acquisition
- Coordinate with the L2 Messaging End User Support Services and L3
Messaging infrastructure teams for support issues and awareness of upcoming
changes to the Exchange environment
- Coordinate with the L3 Messaging Infrastructure team to export
mailboxes to pst files as part of a divestiture; provide access to those
pst files to the divesting business.
- Provision and update resource mailboxes (shared boxes, rooms, and
equipment), groups (distribution lists), and non-worker custom recipients
as required for an acquisition or divestiture.
- Provide data on mobility user accounts, existing groups, and resource
mailboxes to divesting companies.
- Complete Transition to Operations within 14-days of final site
*Thanks and Regards,RajMobile: 718-713-7780Email: r...@careerinfovision.com
<http://www.careerinfovision.com>Career Infovision International INC| IT
Consulting Services | New York City, NY 10019*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.