Hope you are doing great….!!!

Location: Atlanta,GA

Duration: 6+ month

Client: TM

·         Integration architect skills required are

o   Good communication skills

o   5 to 8 years of experience in TIBCO – preferably on 5.x platform

§  Must have knowledge on TIBCO API exchange

§  Good to have knowledge on TIBCO – BVM , business event manager

§  Good to have knowledge on TIBCO – active spaces and BW

o   Must have worked on Billing system integration  on Ericsson BSCS

Thanks & Regards*,*

Chirag Kaushik

IT- Recruiter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2167

Email: chi...@sysmind.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>

This email is intended for business communication. In case you do not want
to receive any further email communication from me, please reply to this
message mentioning ‘Remove’. I apologize for any inconvenience caused to
you due to my email. Thanks