Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Captiva Developer
*Duration:* 6 Months
*Location:* Wilmington DE
*The primary purpose of this position is to provide development,
administration, support and implementation of the EMC Captiva product suite
to support the enterprise content management initiatives throughout the
*Essential Job Functions: *
• Designs systems and programs to meet highly complex business
• Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are
developed and coded.
• Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as
program code, and technical documentation.
• Identifies issues, recommends document changes and implements
• Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and
• Prepares time estimates and justifications for assigned tasks and
provides recommendations to project managers
• Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents highly complex
• Develops complex test plans to verify logic of new or modified
• Supports project personnel in resolving fairly complex program
• Works with client and management to resolve issues and validate
programming requirements within their areas of responsibility.
• Provides technical advice on complex programming.
• May serve as technical project lead; provides leadership and work
guidance to less experienced personnel.
• Provides consulting services in a technical and/or managerial
capacity to management and technical staff.
• Works within Change Control procedures, managing release
• Defines, resolves and/or escalates issues for resolution.
• Performs knowledge transfer to Service Delivery teams
• Customer / Vendor Management Experience
• Excellent communication Skills
*Required Skills: *
• EMC Captiva/Dispatcher 6.5 expertise with high document volume
• Experience with InputAccel environments and InputAccel client
module connectivity and usage
• Extensive experience with Captiva module configurations, most
notably ScanPlus, IndexPlus, and Documentum Advanced Export.
• Experience with Captiva IPP VBA scripting, integrating complex
business logic into the process flow along with automated error handling
• Experience with Dispatcher 6.5 Modules, including Dispatcher
• Proven experience with .NET development, including database
connectivity and integrations
• Extensive experience with SQL and ODBC
• Understanding of InputAccel’s IADB database
• Experience with Image file compression and conversion
• Understanding of metadata concepts and the integration with
• Client/Server architecture knowledge
• Workstation and Server application knowledge
• Experience with Windows Server 2008 services
• Understanding and ability to troubleshoot Microsoft IIS
• Experience with Virtualized application environments using VMware
• Document Imaging experience
• Experience with Documentum xCP Platform
*Education and Work Experience *
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, equivalent combination
of education and experience as a technical developer, systems
administrator, analyst and/or other similar relevant experience.
• Strong technical background, including a minimum of 10 years’
experience in the field of business systems administration/analysis.
• Experienced with web-based technologies and development effort a
• Working knowledge with all Microsoft Office tools, experience
with MS SharePoint preferred.
• Experience with process improvement, data flow design,
• Basic understanding of major business principles, processes and
• Displays effective and professional written, verbal and
• Ability to translate business needs into technical solutions.
• Demonstrated aptitude for creativity and complex problem-solving,
developing approaches to solve problems; formalizing plans to address
• Desire to learn, grow and constantly face new challenges.
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Expertise & Skills Sets:*
*Total IT Experience in Years:*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CC72EB.BA1A2B60]|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||*
fax: **703-439-2550* |*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |
*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center
Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.