Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com>*
*Job Description: Title : Java Developer (Quality Engineer)
Location : *SFO & San Jose, CA
*Duration :* 12 Months
*Job responsibilities include:*
• Work with close partners across several domains like search, shopping
cart, checkout, billing and payments, returns
• Collaborate and influence peers and management across Product Management,
Engineering, Applied Science, Analytics, QE, Ops, External Partners and
various other groups at eBay to drive the technology and platform strategy,
business goals and roadmap execution
• Track business impact of features on a regular basis, and rely on data to
make informed decisions about future directions
• Be a thought leader through initiating bold changes, idea generation,
clear understanding of ROI of various initiatives/projects
• Be extremely good both in strategic & tactical aspects. Sets clear
direction & delegation to ensure strong execution of the plans
• 10+ years of industry experience
*•* Great design and problem solving skills, passion for* quality and
engineering excellence at scale *
• Experience in distributed systems, database technologies, online services
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, iterative development environment
• Bachelor’s or Masters in computer science or related field
• Ability to mentor junior engineers and build their skills
• Ability to manage time well across multiple tasks
• Strong experience understanding requirements and translating them to use
• Experience leading projects independently
• Experience creating and maintaining automated tests
Q. Describe the project they will be working on?
A. Creating automations scripts in Java.
Q. What are the Top Three Skills needed to perform this role/job?
1. Automation frame work in Java (selenium web driver plus)
2. Browser and backend testing
3. Oracle databases and be able to write SQL queries
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353 <619-639-2353>*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.