*Hi Associates,*

*Hope you are doing good!*

*My name is Abhik from Pyramid Consulting, Inc. and I came across your
resume on one of jobsites and found it to be a good match for a position
of Java Developer **supporting one of my direct client in Paramus, NJ **Below
is job description for your review, please reply me back with your updated
resume if you would be interested in applying. Look forward to speak with
your further. Thanks.*

* Pyramid provides strategic workforce solutions to meet the flexible
staffing requirements of clients looking for talented IT professionals. A
strong relationship with Pyramid can go a long way in helping you achieve
your job search objectives and long-term career goals. As a Pyramid
consultant, you can enhance your credentials with project work with some of
the most recognizable brands in the global economy. *

*                            Job Title:           Java Developer*

*Location:          **Paramus, NJ*

*Duration:         **6 Months*

*F2F Interview is must*

*If you are interested kindly get back to Abhik Paul at
abhik.p...@pyramidci.com <abhik.p...@pyramidci.com> or call Abhik at *

*Details of Position:*

*Developer for Client web applications, including Design, Code, Unit Test,
Build, System and Integration Testing.*

*Management Skills:*

*Requires good analytical ability; good oral/written communication skills;

*planning organizing, decision making, initiative skills; technical and
business writing;*

*time management.*

*Primary Skill: **Java Programming*

*Additional Skills:*

*SQL Programming - Intermediate*

*XML - Intermediate*

*HTML - Intermediate*

*Javascript - Intermediate*

*Java Server Pages - Intermediate*

*Java Beans - Advanced*

*Java Servlets - Intermediate*

*Web Development Technologies - Intermediate*

*Internet Development Architecture & Design - Intermediate*

*Object Oriented Analysis & Design - Advanced*

*Linux Application Development - Intermediate*

*GUI Design - Beginner*

*BEA Programming Design - Intermediate*

*Java Programming - Advanced*

*EJB - Intermediate*

*J2EE Development - Advanced*

*JMS - Intermediate*

*Microsoft Office - Intermediate*

*After reviewing your resume, I believe you could be a good match for this
opportunity. Enclosed is the job description for your review. Please
suggest a suitable time with preferred contact number for us to discuss
this opportunity in greater detail. Please include an updated resume in
your reply.*

*Looking forward to working with you.*

Warm Regards,

*Abhik Paul*

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*

office: 770-255-7735 | fax: 908-737-0770