Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com>*
*Job Description: Title : **Business
Analyst/Project Manager *(wealth mgt/private)
*Primary Skills :* Online Investment - Private Banking + Wealth
* Location : *San Francisco, CA
*Duration :* 7 Months+
The Client, they are passionate about helping customers and the communities
where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re
one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial
In this channel management position, work autonomously and with minimal
guidance to assist in the build out of a client segment and personalized
experience for private banking customers. Operate at an independent level,
consulting with and advising management on the progress of his or her
• Act as business proponent and interim private banking product manager for
new online and mobile product and/or feature developments
• Support major new product initiatives, including conducting competitive
reviews/analysis, as needed
• Develop project definition documents, define business requirements and
processes, and project manage cross-functional teams to implementation.
*Required Skills and Experience:*
• 8-10 years of online banking product management experience; mobile
experience, a plus
• Experience in wealth management or private banking, a plus
• Ability to partner with product management, user experience, business
analysts, technology, operations, customer service, legal/compliance and
• Experience writing project definition documents (PDDs) and business
requirements documents (BRDs), working through development and deployment
with a well-established process to deliver large projects.
• Proven record of successfully managing large and important projects.
• Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
• Strategic thinker with a positive, action-oriented drive
• Outstanding verbal and written communications
• Proven collaborator and team player as well as success working in highly
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353 <619-639-2353>*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.