HI,

This is Chandu working as a Sr. IT Recruiter at MuTex Systems. Here is the
interesting requirement please go through and send me suitable resume ASAP.

Send me Resumes to   *cha...@mutexsystems.com* <cha...@mutexsystems.com>

Feel free to call me for further information….

*Position: SAP MM Lead Consultant*

*Location:  Princeton, NJ*

*Duration: 18 Months*

*Requirements:*

·         5+ years SAP experience in a consulting/client-facing role

·         5+ years' experience of SAP MM

·         Thorough understanding of SAP SAP ECC6

·         Experience of integrating SAP with third party systems

·         Experience of working closely with end users to define detailed
functional requirements

·         Able to convert functional requirements into detailed functional
specs

·         Sound understanding of underlying SAP configuration used in
procurement and logistics area.

·         Confident individual who can think about the wider implications
of technical design and how it might impact other areas of the system

·         Comfortable presenting to small groups of business users

·         Proven experience of leading a team of functional consultants in
a deadline driven environment.

·         Managing priorities and workload across a team.

·         Lead the functional team of MM consultants working in conjunction
with the functional build manager to agree priorities, track progress and
identify issues preventing delivery.

·         Strong SAP MM configuration background

·         Good knowledge of SAP MM

Chandra Sekhar Reddy

Email : *cha...@mutexsystems.com <cha...@mutexsystems.com>*

*YM: chandrashaker1...@yahooo.com <chandrashaker1...@yahooo.com>*