We are looking for *Business Analyst with Online Banking exp.* for one of
our client at *Mt. Laurel, NJ*. Please let me know your interest.
*Business Analyst with Online Banking exp.*
*Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ*
*Duration: 6-12+ months*
*In-person interview required after a phone screen*
*Skills and Requirements:*
· Experience working on *Online Banking projects*
· Strong technical background
· Agile methodology experience
· Excellent business writing skills for documenting business
requirements, use cases, functional specifications, design specifications
and test cases.
· Proficient in using common industry methods and tools, such
Process Modeling, Use Cases, Activity-Sequence Diagrams, Data Flow
Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams, Class Diagrams.*
· Proficient in use of computer systems and tools, including
Microsoft Office applications such as Project, Visio, Excel, Word,
· Project management skills are a plus, but this person will not be
managing budgets, or people.
· Experience developing requirement specifications according to
standard templates. Experience in crafting such templates.
· Experience creating structure, and a positive environment, in
order to elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis,
requirements workshops, site visits, business process descriptions, use
cases, user flows diagrams, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow
· Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple
sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into
details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding,
and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
· BA/BS or Master's degree in information technology or a business
*Thanks & Regards*
*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*
D: 206-497-5925, 206-274-4684
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.