Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com>*
*Job Description: Title : Senior Oracle Developer
Location : *Vacaville, CA
*Duration :* 6 Months+
The tasks for the Senior Developer include, but are not limited to, the
· Follow the client system development methodologies and complete
assigned tasks within a reasonable time frame under the supervision of a
· Analyze, code, and unit test ECF new development modules
· Provide support for the Development Team and Application Support
· Provide day-to-day technical assistance in resolving ECF
· Provide in-depth analysis, diagnose, repair or enhance ECF
· Plan and manage all aspects of the development function.
· Mentor the client staff in ECF application development.
· Must have the ability to work collaboratively with other support
team members and independently on assigned tasks and deliverables with
· Must be self-motivated, working closely and actively
communicating with person to accomplish time critical tasks and
· Must be able to ask questions and share information gained with
other support team members, recording and documenting this knowledge.
· Must listen carefully and act upon user requirements.
· Must be able to convey and explain complex problems and solutions
in an understandable language to both technical and non-technical persons.
· Must be able to follow the lead of others on assigned projects as
well as take the lead when deemed appropriate.
· Must be able to think creatively and critically, analyzing
complex problems, weighing multiple solutions, and carefully selecting
solutions appropriate to the business needs, project scope, and available
· Must have years of experience in integrating separated and
distributed components and systems of various infrastructures, protocols,
languages, schema and design
· Must be able to communicate exceptionally and influence at all
levels verbally and in writing.
· Must take responsibility for the integrity of the solution.
The ideal candidate should possess the following requirements:
· BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
· 8+ years of software development experience
· Development experience in enterprise-class system with multi-tier
· Strong knowledge of Forms Version 10g preferably (Knowledge of 9i
under web environment is acceptable)
· Strong knowledge of PL/SQL - Back end programming and expertise
in the following:
o Autonomous Procedures
o Handling Arrays
· Strong knowledge of SQL Tuning -
o How to trace the SQL processing
o How to convert the tracing into readable format ( tkprof )
o How to interpret the trace report
o Understand the causes and fix the problems
· Candidate should know how to generate modules out of Designer
o How to attach libraries in Designer
o How to attach template form in Designer
o Use of Object Library in Designer
o How to do post generation using Forms
o How to access RON in Designer
o How to look for attributes
o How to look for the values of domains
o How to look for the existing indexes attached to the entities
o Knowledge with J2EE development, Java, JDeveloper and Oracle 10g.
o Knowledge of working with ECF Application preferred.
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353 <619-639-2353>*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.