Please find below position and let me know if you have any consultants
available for this position... And send me resume to *r...@careerinfovision.com

*Position     : Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and Project Server 2010
LeadLocation    : Manhattan, NYC, NYDuration    : 1 year*

Our Client has an Immediate need for a Microsoft skilled 5-7 years
experienced person with Microsoft Project Server 2010 and Microsoft
SharePoint Server 2010 experience

*Skills Required:*

Must have executive presence and excellent English communication skills.

•     Microsoft Project Server 2010
•     Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
•     Microsoft SharePoint Services
•     UMT Project Essentials
•     Project Portfolio Management
•     Project workflow
•     Excel Services
•     SharePoint PerformancePoint
•     .NET programming

*Thanks and Regards,RajMobile: 718-713-7780Email: r...@careerinfovision.com
<r...@careerinfovision.com>URL: www.careerinfovision.com
<http://www.careerinfovision.com>Career Infovision International INC| IT
Consulting Services | New York City, NY 10019 *