*Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following position.*
*Position: Interactive Developer/HTML*
*Location : Indianapolis, IN*
*Type: Contract (5+ months minimum)*
*Please send the resume to cha...@ivytechsol.us <cha...@ivytechsol.us>*
Overview : Supporting client's services region primarily with HTML, CSS &
Seeking candidates with at least 3 yrs minimum experience. This is a client
facing role so it is important that all candidates have experience working
in a consultative environment vs. being a heads down developer. This
individual will be asked to work with their respective customer to
understand how they want things to look, feel and work.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Interactive Developer (Technical Producer) works on the client's
Marketing Cloud Email team, which manages customer loyalty & retention,
communications, training & education. This role focuses primarily on
understanding Marketing Cloud CRM data streams and making them actionable
via scripted and automated emails, mobile messages, microsites and
preference centers. This includes, where appropriate, designing and
documenting solutions to leverage automation, dynamic content, data-driven
segmentation and other sophisticated Marketing Cloud capabilities to
maximize customer engagement and response. May also include coding HTML
emails and using Marketing Cloud's proprietary scripting language,
automation and database tools to execute campaigns.
• Work with the email marketing team, and internal stakeholders to
understand key campaign parameters and inputs, such as subscriber audience,
program frequency, degree of personalization and overall creative approach.
• Lead technical aspects of projects related to email, mobile and web
campaigns and CRM initiatives
• Manage data flows and lists and suggest areas for optimization
• Create HTML paste emails using HTML and inline CSS
• Leverage client tools and scripting language to deliver highly dynamic
and personalized content
• Develop robust campaign documentation
• Experience hand-coding HTML and CSS
• Software expertise: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and internal customer
schedules with minimal oversight
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Ability to lead and effectively manage technical discussions
• In-depth understanding of scripting languages or programming experience
• Strong consulting/communication skills, impeccable eye for detail and
strong organizational skills
• 4-year college degree
• Knowledge of best practices in email coding a plus
• Experience with SQL, scripting languages, and relational databases a plus
• Familiarity with project management tools, e.g. Microsoft Project, Wrike,
*Charan* *| IVY Tech Sols Inc.*
3403 N Kennecott Avenue, Suite B&C Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Direct: *(847) 350-1008 *
*cha...@ivytechsol.us* <cha...@ivytechsol.us>*|Gtalk : charan.ivytech|
Yahoo : charan_ivytech*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.