Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com*
*Job Title: Java Developer*
*Location:* Vienna, VA
*Duration:* 2 months contract to hire
Java Developer needed to support contract with the Environmental Protection
Agency (EPA). This position will be based at Client Headquarters in
Vienna, VA, and will support EPA client in protecting the nation's drinking
water supply through the STOrage and RETrieval Warehouse (STORET) project
that is EPA’s repository for storing ambient water quality data and
tracking water quality impairment. This system provides a foundation for
the Office of Water when analyzing national water quality trends and in
making informed decisions on water quality issues.
Client maintains the STORET System that includes the WQX Schema, WQX Node,
WQX Web, STORET Warehouse, Web Services and associated query and reporting
- Develop and test system modifications and enhancements.
- Operate and maintain system components.
- Work with project team to gather and refine requirements.
- Support state and tribe outreach.
- Execute Level 2 helpdesk support around system components.
- 2-4 years’ experience in Oracle SQL/PL/SQL
- 2-4 years’ experience in XML and XSD
- 1-2 years’ experience in .Net Framework v4.0
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity using version control.
- Familiarity with existing STORET-WQX System
- Technical experience working with EPA’s CDX system
- Oracle XML DB experience
- Java/JBoss/Apache experience
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.