*Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following position.*
*Position: Software Engineer (Big Data, Java, UNIX/Linux) *
*Location: Downtown Indianapolis, IN*
*Type: Contract (6 months) *
*Please send the resume to cha...@ivytechsol.us <cha...@ivytechsol.us>*
Client's Big Data team responsible for delivering scalable and reliable
systems and frameworks that cut across the product development
organization. From streaming billions of real time events to processing
multi-terabyte datasets, the goal is to provide effective solutions to
• Create scalable and reliable systems for managing large
amounts of data
• Support other teams and developers who use our technology
• Develop against and extend Hadoop, Kafka, and other open
• Java programming experience
• Experience developing for UNIX/Linux
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, and
• A history of large systems design and development
• Experience with MapReduce/Hadoop or other distributed systems
• Additional experience with Python and Scala
• BS in Computer Science with at least three years of
experience, MS in Computer Science, or equivalent
*Charan* *| IVY Tech Sols Inc.*
3403 N Kennecott Avenue, Suite B&C Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Direct: *(847) 350-1008 *
*cha...@ivytechsol.us* <cha...@ivytechsol.us>*|Gtalk : charan.ivytech|
Yahoo : charan_ivytech*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.