*Hi Associates,*

*Hope you are doing good!*

*My name is Abhik from Pyramid Consulting, Inc. and I came across your
resume on one of jobsites and found it to be a good match for a position
of **J2EE Architect **supporting one of my direct client in **Alpharetta,
Georgia. **Below is job description for your review, please reply me back
with your updated resume if you would be interested in applying. Look
forward to speak with your further. Thanks.*

* Pyramid provides strategic workforce solutions to meet the flexible
staffing requirements of clients looking for talented IT professionals. A
strong relationship with Pyramid can go a long way in helping you achieve
your job search objectives and long-term career goals. As a Pyramid
consultant, you can enhance your credentials with project work with some of
the most recognizable brands in the global economy. *

                            *Job Title:           **Java Architect*

*Location:         ** Alpharetta**, Georgia*

*Duration:         **6 Months*

*If you are interested kindly get back to Abhik Paul at
**abhik.p...@pyramidci.com
<abhik.p...@pyramidci.com> or call Abhik at **770-255-7735*

*Responsibilities:*

*1.     **Should have strong analytical skills and he need to participate
in Solution Architecture, Business Requirements, System requirement calls
and can analyze the requirements/ask right questions. He may need to
provide prototype/POC for any solution*

*2.     **Should be from strong architectural background and design overall
Java solution for complex functionality changes*

*3.     ** Work closely with the Business/functional lead/analyst to iron
out any issues in the requirements and ensure there are no issues before
starting the application design.*

*4.     **Work with different architects/leads*

*5.     ** Produce, review and seek client approvals on design/Dev/Arch
deliverables.*

*Qualifications: *

*J2EE application Architect. J2EE technology, SOA, EJB 2.1 and 3.0
(Stateless, Stateful and MDB), JDBC, JNDI, Struts Framework 1.1 +, HTML 5,
JQuery, XML Schema Design, SOAP, Web Services authoring and consumption,
UML diagrams, Weblogic Application Server 9.2+, Rational Clear Case, SVN,
SQL and PL/SQL, Eclipse 3.3+, Hibernate 3.2+, Maven, Unix scripting, Oracle
10g database, DB Schema Design*

*After reviewing your resume, I believe you could be a good match for this
opportunity. Enclosed is the job description for your review. Please
suggest a suitable time with preferred contact number for us to discuss
this opportunity in greater detail. Please include an updated resume in
your reply.*

*Looking forward to working with you.*

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Abhik Paul*

*Executive Resourcing*

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*

*abhik.p...@pyramidci.com <abhik.p...@pyramidci.com>*

*65 Madison Ave, Suite 325|Morristown NJ 07960|SEI-CMMI Level-3*
*office: 770-255-7735 | fax: 908-737-0770*​