Hello Partners,

We are looking for *SFDC Technical Architect* for one of our client at
*Lincolnshire,
IL*. Please let me know your interest.

*SFDC Architect*

*Location: Lincolnshire, IL*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Rate: $68/hr*

*Required Skills:*

·         8+ years of experience in providing technical solutions for
SalesForce Dot Com solutions.

·         Have knowledge on configuration, Integration etc.

·         Must know APEX Visual Force

·         SFDC Certification and CCO are plus

·         Work on existing setup of SalesForce Dot Com portal and made the
required changes.

·         Excellent personal communication, leadership, and organizational
skills

·         Retail related experience a plus

·         Work with the application development teams throughout the
development life cycle

·         Stay current with emerging industry trends

·         Ability to take initiative and ownership on tasks

·         Good written and oral communication

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.