Please find below position and let me know if you have any consultants
available for this position... And send me resume to *r...@careerinfovision.com
*Position : Automation tester with Agile/Scrum Location :
IdahoDuration : 1 yearRate : Max $45/hr on C2CInterview :
Phone to Hire *
*Job Description:Software Tester – ST3*
The Tester is a member of a Scrum development team which plans, constructs,
and executes product tests, system tests, unit tests, load tests, volume
tests, network tests as well as works with others for release control
processes. The more experienced Tester manages, plans, constructs, and
executes tests and integrates with release control process
Experience: Six plus years of experience
Education: Four year college degree or equivalent technical study
*Description of skills and knowledge include: *
- The ST3 includes roles specified in the ST2 as listed below.
- Create and execute the team work plan
- Define product test plans based on eliciting criteria for acceptance.
- Develop, update, and maintain testing standards and procedures.
- Assist in the planning, creation, and control of the test
- Conduct inspections; resolve issues.
- Work with Test Team members to enhance their testing skills and build
technical and business knowledge.
- Determine time estimates and schedule for work efforts.
- Define and utilize entry / exit criteria for testing.
- Schedule the design of structured walk-troughs or inspections; resolve
- Create test models for product test and release control (plans, data,
*Special skills required :*
*Experience in Agile/Scrum environment – 2 plus years. This position will
require high level test automation skills. *
• Analyzes business requirements, design documents for completeness and
• Develops test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test data and test
scripts for various testing activities
• Performs execution of test cases, test scripts, captures test results,
produces test metrics and reports them
• Identifies and tracks system defects. Performs root cause analysis of
the defects and works with the development team to resolve them
• Partners with other QA's and architects to develop and establish quality
assurance standards and best practices
• Performs and coordinates system verification and validation test
activities utilizing various tools
• Performs quality assurance testing activities to ensure the applications
and products and/or releases are in compliance with the Quality Assurance
standards of the organization
*Additional skills desired, but not required :*
Previous experience testing Health & Welfare business applications.
Experience in building automated processes for testing to improve quality.
Experience with simulating, handling, and disposing of sensitive data.
*Thanks and Regards,RajMobile: 718-713-7780Email: r...@careerinfovision.com
<http://www.careerinfovision.com>Career Infovision International INC| IT
Consulting Services | New York City, NY 10019 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.