Please find below position and let me know if you have any consultants
available for this position... And send me resume to
*Position : Web/Internet EngineerLocation : Columbia, South
CarolinaDuration : 12 Months*
Candidate should have 7+ years’ experience and excellent in HTML 5.0 and
CSS (hands on and should be able to showcase websites that he/she has
have hands on experience with market standards such as JS MVC frameworks
such as angular.js, backbone.js, can.js etc…
*Experience in one or more of the following –*
• Expert with HTML5
• Expert with CSS – Especially CSS3
o CSS – especially CSS3
• Experience with JS
• Experience with jQuery
• Experience with Backbone
• Experience with one or more: Wordpress, DNN, Dot Net Nuke, etc.
• Experience with AJAX, XML handling and JSON handling
• Experience with high-performance, open source web technologies
• Experience in developing web application for heavy volume sites
• Experience with Oracle SQL
• Release management experience
• Experience with multi-business unit integrations
• Experience with workflow management systems
• Prior experience working in areas of emerging technology and driving
new points of view and capabilities.
• Experience with defining and creating highly functional design and
coding in a fast paced evolving environment.
• Experience with UI Unit testing frameworks/tools, UI build
tools/workflows, module frameworks.
• Experience with CSS pre-processors
• Experience delivering end-to-end solutions
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical
*Thanks and Regards,RajMobile: 718-713-7780Email: r...@careerinfovision.com
<http://www.careerinfovision.com>Career Infovision International INC| IT
Consulting Services | New York City, NY 10019 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.