Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com>*
*Job Title : DevOps Engineer*
*Primary Skills :* integration , release management, unix,
*Location :* San Jose, CA *(Need Locals)*
*Duration :* 6-12 months
· Network Protocol stacks: TCP/IP and UDP
· Mastery of the tools and various scripting languages for UNIX
· Network Management Protocols and Monitoring techniques: SNMP,
· Enterprise and Open Source Monitoring platforms and tools:
Tivoli/Netcool/Omnibus, Nagios/Ichinga, Ganglia, Graphite
· Analytic experience with Netuitive or Splunk
· Programming Languages: Perl, Python, Ruby, or Java
· Database (Oracle, MySQL) and Distributed DB knowledge such as
· Open source automation tools (e.g. Puppet, CF Engine)
· Experience working with source code management such as git
· Designs, builds, implements and administers monitoring tools and
solutions for networks, systems and applications.
· Manages day-to-day operations of the Monitoring system to ensure
stability, reliability and availability of applications and services for
· Provides expertise and develops Monitoring solutions for
Database, Networking, Directory services, Messaging, Web/Application
Servers, Storage, and critical business services.
· Development, execution and documentation of monitoring processes.
· Full-stack troubleshooting and resolution of monitoring issues.
· Reporting of key Monitoring KPIs and metrics.
· Evaluate and select monitoring tools if necessary.
· Demonstrated familiarity with:
· Solid understanding of Enterprise and Internet monitoring
concepts, principles, and best practices.
· Experience with event de-duplication/correlation and integration
with service desk tools strongly desired.
· Experience with large scale production system (operation data
· Experience with System Management, Configuration Management and
CMDB is highly desirable
· Passionate about making code reusable and excellent documentation
· Experience developing and maintaining operational automation at
large data center operation
· Experience in troubleshooting and resolving issues with network
· Experience working in Agile development practice with direct
exposure to production system requiring devops
· Ability to operate in an agile and flexible schedule as
after-hours work will be required periodically to support live production
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353 <619-639-2353>*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.