Hope you are doing good.
Send me resumes at <am...@zenithtechsolutions.com>
*Senior Java Developer (6 openings)*
*Mainly seeking: *
Java Developers that have major experience with automated build tools
· Hudson / Maven
· Automated Build
*General Summary: *
Detail design, development, documentation, debugging and implementation of
technical products, software programming applications. Recommends
alterations and enhancements to improve quality of products and/or
*Level Expectations: *
• Possesses an expert level knowledge of the tools and processes required
by the role
• Functions well in large-scale, complex, cross-functional / platform
• Solid individual performance while also providing direction for others
• Shares knowledge, coaches and mentors others in area of expertise
• May serve as technical lead in area of expertise
• May have duties instructing, directing, and checking the work of others
*Essential Functions: *
• Work with IT and Business management to evaluate complex user requests,
projects, and clarify objectives and functional requirements for new or
modified computer programs.
• Determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current
system, and system capabilities.
• Formulates detailed program specifications using structured analysis and
design methodology. Prepare project documentation when needed.
• Work with functional architects to define and implement application
• Code new or modified computer programs into existing systems and test
program effectiveness. Evaluate error messages, modify codes and
troubleshoot programming problems.
• Develop detailed application designs and specifications for computer
• Perform analysis of systems issues or changes.
• Write documentation describing program development, logic, coding, and
• Participate in the development of user manuals and operating procedures
• Provide assistance to IT team members with issues needing technical
expertise or systems and/or programming knowledge.
• College degree in Information Systems or related field, or equivalent
• Thorough knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and
• Adaptability and willingness to learn
• Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively
with other Departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
• Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent
• Extremely process and detail oriented
• Strong customer service focus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Familiarity with health care industry very helpful
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
* Sr. Recruitment Manager*
*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
* 3 park Hill*
*Albany, NY 12204*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.