Hi All,

Please send me your matched resume to *anush...@boston-technology.com
<anush...@boston-technology.com>*

*Title: Middleware Platform Support  Description:  *This position is for a
Middleware Administrator responsible for the support and maintenance of
enterprise Middleware environments for the State of Massachusetts Health
Exchange. Due to the large number of technologies, we will need to be
strategic about how we staff these 5 postitions. We need SMEs in the
following areas that can be the go to technical resource for that
technology, but also cross over into the other technologies to help with
support.

- Oracle Middleware Admins (4) Oracle BPM, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle
Policy Automation, Web Logic
- Oracle Middleware Admins (1) Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access
Manager, Oracle Directory (LDAP

The middleware stack is comprised of the following Middleware components,
Oracle SOA Application Stack, Oracle Application Operations, Oracle HTTP
Server, Oracle Enterprise Service Bus, Oracle Business Process Manager
(BPM/BPEL), Oracle Policy Manager, Oracle Access Management (OAM), Oracle
Directory Services, Oracle Identity Governance (OIM), Oracle Enterprise
Manager, Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) and Oracle Weblogic
Server. This position includes performance tuning activities to maintain
system stability and performance, as well as trouble shooting skills to
capture data and analyze for root cause analysis. This position will also
be engaged in monitoring and alerting solutions along with custom scripting
to identify issues in the system. Looking for someone who can work closely
with all functional groups to assure a smooth implementation and to insure
compliance with all corporate adopted system standards and directions, as
well as the ability to work as an effective team member. Will also be
important to document processes and procedures for common tasks/commands
for day to day work.

*Position # 2*

*Title: Middleware Engineer  *Description:
This position is for a Middleware Integrator responsible for the
application integration within Middleware environments for the State of
Massachusetts Health Exchange.

Due to the large number of technologies, we will need to be strategic about
how we staff these 4 positions. We need resources that can provide coverage
in a number of these technology groupings to ensure overlapp in our team
coverage.

- Oracle BPM, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle Policy Automation, Web Logic,
Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Directory (LDAP)

We also need people that have ava, WebServices, SOA, WSDL backgrounds.

The middleware stack is comprised of the following Middleware components,
Oracle SOA Application Stack, Oracle Application Operations, Oracle HTTP
Server, Oracle Enterprise Service Bus, Oracle Business Process Manager
(BPM/BPEL), Oracle Policy Manager, Oracle Access Management (OAM), Oracle
Directory Services, Oracle Identity Governance (OIM), Oracle Enterprise
Manager, Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) and Oracle Weblogic
Server. This position includes design and implementation of Highly
Availability solutions including backup and recovery. This position will
also be engaged in monitoring and alerting solutions along with custom
scripting to identify issues in the system. Looking for someone who can
work closely with all functional groups to assure a smooth implementation
and to insure compliance with all corporate adopted system standards and
directions, as well as the ability to work as an effective team member.
Will also be important to document processes and procedures for common
tasks/commands for day to day work.

Regards
Anshu
33 Boston Post Road West, STE 160, Marlborough, MA.
W. 781-544-4799 Ext: 350 │Fax: (781) 583-0633│

www.boston-technology.com

*"An Inc 500/5000 Company for 2010,2011 & 2012"   Certified Minority Owned
Business Enterprise (MBE)*

*Notice of Confidentiality:*
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “*REMOVE*” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.