Please find below position and let me know if you have any consultants
available for this position... And send me resume to
*Position: Data Quality PMLocation: Grand Rapids MichiganDuration: 6+
*Data quality is half of the role, but the other half is most definitely
Seeking an IT project manager with LEADERSHIP skills that motivate project
teams & build relationships with stakeholders, and MANAGEMENT skills to
build functionality based work plans, drive resolution of risks/issues, and
ensure projects comply with PMO metrics.
- Lead IT projects of 100 - 1,500 hours in a complex, matrix driven, >1B
annual revenue corporation.
- Motivate team members to work as a team to design, develop, and
deliver a solution that meets the project's scope and requirements
- Communicate via strong verbal and writing skills that build the
business stakeholders and the project team's confidence in their PM
- Develop and maintain functionality driven work plans that (a) align
with project scope, (b) clearly illustrate the team's progress, and (c)
serve as the foundation to report the status of the project.
- Identify and ensure resolution of risks and issues.
- Understand and follow PMO metrics that ensure a project's data is high
- Bachelors degree
- At least three years of project management experience
*Thanks and Regards,RajMobile: 718-713-7780Email: r...@careerinfovision.com
<http://www.careerinfovision.com>Career Infovision International INC| IT
Consulting Services | New York City, NY 10019 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.