*Location: Raleigh, NC *
*Duration: 9 months *
*Pay: $45/hr on C2C *
*Interview: Phone screen then skype *
*Citizenship: EAD-GC, GC or USC *
Email The Resumes To : z...@shstinc.com
1. BS, Computer Science or relevant, related experience
2. Software test and/or engineering experience, including but not limited
a. relational database environments and test methodologies
b. unit, functional, and regression testing
c. security and performance testing
3. In-depth knowledge of load testing real-time multi-tier architectures
4. Experience with Automation methodologies, scripting, executing, etc.
5. Experience working with SaaS and multi-tenant environments
6. Experience working on system scalability testing and load performance
7. In-depth knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies
8. Experience with web based technologies including HTTP, browsers and
9. Experience with RESTful and SOAP based web service calls
1. High level experience with Automation methodologies, scripting,
2. Experience in an Agile development process, such as XP, Scrum, etc.
3. Experience with Jira, Subversion, Bamboo, Selenium, and SoapUI
4. Experience in developing automated test cases for both browser and web
service based user interactions
5. Experience as a technical lead for the QA team within an agile team.
6. Experience with non-relational databases (e.g. Hadoop hBase) and test
7. Should be comfortable on various operating systems, including Linux and
8. Should be comfortable with database technologies including but not
limited to SQL queries, db setup and configuration, etc.
Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc
Carnegie Office Park, Building Six
800 N. Bell Avenue, Suite # 255
Carnegie, PA 15106
Office: 412-450-1316 X 109| Fax: 877-745-4811
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.