Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com*
*Senior SalesForce Technical Architect*
*Location: *Washington, DC
*Duration: *12 Months
Perform full life-cycle activities in support of SalesForce customization
projects which will include:
1. Work with business analyst team to become familiar with the
2. Drive the detail technical design for specific portions of the
3. Assistant project and development managers to define the scope and
develop plan for the project deliverables.
4. Accountable for specific development tasks
5. Accountable for meeting the milestones set for the project
6. Conduct code review, unit testing and integration testing
7. Document system design, development and Unit testing, and transfer
maintenance work to FEP internal staff
*Skills – Senior SalesFoce Technical Architect:*
Function as Salesforce.com (SFDC) Technical Architect: This position
requires ability to analyze and review technical architecture. Present
architecture options and recommendations.
- A proven functional/technical professional with at least 2 full lifecycle
SalesForce.com implementations and at least 5+ years' experience working
- Direct experience with one SFDC Service Cloud (application design,
architecture and development using Salesforce.com)
- Strong SFDC knowledge and Integration components for SFDC ( for example,
SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound
messaging, SFDC data loaders, etc.)
- Strong technical foundation including; Advanced structured programming -
APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, etc., understanding of RDMS concepts and
structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and
implementation of SFDC CRM software solutions.
- Understands complex ETL and data migration practices and has performed at
least 1 complex data migration to Salesforce.com.
- Work with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into
- Ability to comprehend requirements and provide the Business Solutions.
- Effectively work with management and other development staff to
accomplish Salesforce.com project deliverables.
- Effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to function in a team.
- Strong Communications Skills
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.