For Immediate considerations, send resumes to *ki...@ambrosiainfotech.com
<ki...@ambrosiainfotech.com> *and you can reach me at
*Position: Datacap Administrator *
*Location:* Chicago, IL
*Duration:* 1 year+
*Type of hire:* Any
*EXP Level: *7+ years
*Must Have Skills: *
IBM Datacap 8.1 which includes configuring and publishing the task master
clients, Supporting and analyzing ICR,OCR & OMR recognitions on a image,
Knowledge of Datacap Workflows, Visual Studio 2008(VB.Net), Microsoft SQl
Server 2008, C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, VB,Windows 2003 / 2008, Databases such as
Oracle 10g/11g, Microsoft SQL, IIS Server, VBScript, HTML, XML, XSL,MS
Visual Safe Source,.Net Framework 2.0 & 3.5.
*Desired Skills: *
Unix OS (Linux, Solaris), Java/J2EE, IBM FileNet P8 4.x/5.x, Databases such
as Oracle 10g/11g, Web Application Server such as Websphere, Weblogic.
Should have been worked as IBM FileNet Administrator, Document captures
such as Kofax 10.
*Job Roles / Responsibilities: *
· Perform General IBM Datacap 8.1 Administration & Maintenance
· Incident management, take responsibility of application incidents
and resolve with client outlined SLAs, Troubleshoot production problems,
Review Trace and System Logs, Work with product service providers to
resolve issue and provide on call support when needed.
· Perform the IBM Datacap 8.1 application/component deployments.
· Perform IBM Datacap 8.1 System health checks, monitor the system
alerts and resolve them.
· Prepare the technical documentation.
· Manages the Change Process for the application(s) supported.
· Coordinates changes within the overall change process.
· Communicate changes to necessary parties.
· Participates in planning sessions on application changes
· Works with the Development and Quality Assurance organizations
when application enhancements are required or bugs are found.
· Communicates technical issues to Product Managers and Project
Ambrosia Infotech Ltd | Route 27, Suite No: 9
Kendall Park, NJ 08824 | United States
609-662-1279 *Ext: 306* || 412-894-9192 Ext.306
*email@example.com <m...@ambrosiainfotech.com> ||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.