Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* QA Automation Engineer(MUST HAVE PYTHON EXPERIENCE)
*Duration:* 6 – 9 months (with extension)
*Location:* Portland, ME
*MUST HAVE PYTHON EXPERIENCE *
*Key is Python Scripting skills*
· The QA Automation engineer is responsible for evaluating the
overall quality of our products by developing test scripts and frameworks
to validate product functionality and performance on a variety of
· Reporting to the QA Manager, this individual designs and executes
manual and automated test cases while working with development and project
· Throughout the project lifecycle this individual will clearly
outline the current state of the product and project by communicating any
and all risks to the team as well as management.
*Key Responsibilities/Main Activities:*
· Create automated testing scripts
· Create queries using MySQL
· Design and facilitate test plans and test cases based on business
requirements and functional specifications.
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Coordinate testing of others, review test cases etc.
· Interact closely with developers offering suggestions and ideas
for improving the quality of products Analyze testing results to enhance
future test plans and scenarios (including metrics and benchmarks to gauge
improvement) Testing in Windows/Mac, all browsers
· Report progress/issues to management
· Identify, log, track and report bugs to QA management and
development team Become a subject matter expert over the product(s) for
which you lead the QA effort
· Ability to script automated tests as opposed to only using
record/playback Strong knowledge of QA practices and policies Ability to
self-manage project priorities Python
*Other Skills Preferred but not Essential:*
· Experience with eCommerce
*Typical Experience and Qualifications:*
· 2+ years of experience scripting with Selenium
· 1-2 years of coding with Python
· 5+ years of experience in software testing and quality assurance
· Experience writing test plans and test cases High school diploma
or general education diploma (GED) Technical training beyond high school
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Expertise & Skills Sets:*
*Total IT Experience in Years:*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CC72EB.BA1A2B60]|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||*
fax: **703-439-2550* |*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |
*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center
Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.