Please find below position and let me know if you have any consultants for
this position...And send me resume to
* r...@careerinfovision.com <r...@careerinfovision.com> *
*Position : Oracle Database AdministratorLocation : South
CarolinaDuration : 12 Months*
*DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:*
The Senior Oracle DBA is responsible for working closely with both the
project development team (scrum/sprint teams) and with the Clemson Oracle
Administrators to provide Senior Oracle DBA support for the implementation
of IBM’s Curam Social Industry Platform. The Senior Oracle DBA will manage
be responsible for providing leadership in the implementation of the Curam
data model and preparing the solution for operations.
• Day-to-day data model oversight.
• Developing a governance strategy to ensure consistent, sustainable,
and scalable data model changes, with a focus on retaining the ability to
easily update the Curam platform to future versions.
• Advising development and product teams on best approaches for required
data model extensions and/or changes.
• Hands-on Oracle development and application in ways that are
consistent with the Curam framework and Oracle best practices.
• Collaboration with Clemson’s Oracle administration team to maintain
test, staging, production databases and the development of operations
procedures for database management.
• Developing and executing a data migration plan from the existing
Medicaid Eligibility Determination System (MEDS) systems (custom built
mainframe application with IDMS-R datastore).
• Coordinating with outside entities, including vendors for other
systems/services, providers, professional associations, and other State
• Other duties as assigned.
Client is seeking a Senior Oracle professional with the knowledge and
experience along with comparable communication and interpersonal skills to
enable success on this high-visibility project.
*REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):*
The Senior Oracle DBA role has four major attributes: software development
leadership, project management skills, people skills, and domain knowledge
in enterprise class multi-tier web-based application development projects.
Candidates must display excellence in all areas.
• Proven Oracle DBA experience in managing and supporting enterprise
• Experience with Oracle RAC and Oracle Active Data Guard
• Demonstrated success in supporting a development team implementing
primarily web-based solutions using Oracle as the database.
• Understanding of IT development and implementation projects.
• Understanding of database scalability and operations.
• Project planning experience, including effort estimation on technical
tasks and resource allocation.
• Strong written and oral communications skills, including the ability
to give presentations to project management. Strong proficiency in English
• Impeccable integrity. This project will have very high visibility and
will impact significant expenditures of public funds.
• Candidates must be confident with their abilities to make correct
decisions and the courage to speak out when necessary.
• Willingness and ability to effectively engage with people and
organizations on a continuous basis.
*PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):*
• Experience with Oracle GoldenGate and Oracle Enterprise Manager
• Healthcare industry experience and/or experience managing PHI/PII data
• Medicaid eligibility system/business operations experience.
• Vendor management experience.
• IBM Curam framework experience.
• Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) experience
• Medicaid operations experience.
• Public sector experience is a plus.
Bachelors degree in a technical, business, or field. Masters degree is
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.