Hello ,

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com

*Position:*        Network Security Engineer

*Duration:*     Long Term

*Location:*       TX

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

*Education, Experience, and Certification *

•        Bachelors degree in telecommunications, computer science,
information technology or 5+ years of progressive technical
training/experience is required

•        5+ year experience in information security discipline with focus
on network security theory and practice

•        Certifications: CCSP is must, CCIE (both written and lab) is
beneficial but not required

*Required Skills *

•        Strong working knowledge of Cisco ASAs including software versions
7.x, 8.x and 8.4.

•        Must have hands-on experience of configuring ASAs into multiple
context, Active/Active failover, Active/Standby Failover, Policy Maps,
Layer 2 attack prevention.

•        Knowledge of Cisco IPS and or MacAfee Intrushield

•        In-depth understanding of the OSI Reference Model and its security
implications

•        In-depth knowledge of networking, principles of routing, internet
services and protocols and their security implications

•        Possess effective verbal and written communications as well as
strong organizational skills

•        Must be capable of working well independently as well as in a
highly collaborative team environment

•        Must have good knowledge of Cisco ACS 5.x version or Cisco ISE

•        Must demonstrate working knowledge of IBM's qRadar.

*Desired Skills *

•        Strong working knowledge of remote access types and their security
implications

•        Working knowledge of various encryption algorithms and techniques

•        Working knowledge in system, UNIX, Windows, and network device
administration

•        Experienced in the creation of technical documentation including
discovery of devices, visio.

*Qualification*

*Rating*

*AACompany Default Category*

*Cisco Firewall **

5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert)

and 5+ Yrs.

*Cisco network switches and firewalls **

5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert)

and 5+ Yrs.

*Network architecture **

4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert)

and 4+ Yrs.

*Network Security **

4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert)

and 4+ Yrs.

   Laptop Specs

  Standard Specs + VISIO : Operating System -Windows 7 professional,
64-bit; Microsoft Office 2010 Professional (minimum); Intel® i7-2720QM,
2.20GHz; 8GB RAM; SATA II (7200 rpm) 250 GB; DVD Writer(DVD+/-RW);
Antivirus software; Visio

Does Contractor Need Their Own Laptop?

  Yes

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below.*

*Full Name:*

*Current Location, City and State:*

*Mobile and Home Phone No:*

*Email ID:*

*US work authorization:*

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree:*

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project:*

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

  *Total IT Experience in Years:*

  *Interview Availability:*

  *Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

  *Skype Id:*

  *Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
to me.*

*Thanks & regards,*

*Imtiaz*

*IT Recruiter*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CC72EB.BA1A2B60]|| *Tel: **703-831-8282  Ext. 221* ||*
fax: **703-439-2550* |*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |
*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center
Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.