Please find below position and let me know if you have any consultants
available for this position... And send me resume to *r...@careerinfovision.com
*Position : Project Manager with EDILocation : Kalamazoo MI
Duration : 12 Months +Rate : $50/hr on C2CStart Date :
Our Client, a World Leader in the Medical Device Industry has an opening
for a Oracle Supply Chain/EDI Project Lead.
Manages the entire project lifecycle from project definition through
implementation. Accountable for meeting agreed upon scope, cost, schedule
and quality measures. Develops project plan and drives project milestones.
Establishes effective communication plan with project team and key
stakeholders. Provides day-to-day direction to project resources. Ensures
effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
Responsible for preparation of documentation, status reports and budgets.
Role requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal,
negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making,
analysis and problem-solving skills. Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel,
MS Word and Visio.
• 10-15 years of experience required, Project Lead, Project Manager
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Specific hardware/software experience required: SDLC, Oracle R12 EBS,
Oracle SOA Suite, EDI, GHX
• Certification or training that is required/desired in a candidate:
• Highly motivated Team lead/team player with a proven and verifiable
track record with more than 10 years of experience in design, development,
implementation, customization, fully testing and delivering systems to
agreed customer specifications, within stringent time constraints and
across a wide range of hardware platforms and software applications
• Represent our clients EDI team as the EDI track lead in the Oracle
project implementation - up to deployment ensuring a smooth transition to
• Ensure business requirements are properly documented and translated
for execution by the development team
• Manage project deliverables as per project methodology,in
coordination with the Oracle project team
• Ensure compliance with Global IT standards and applicable
• Manages the work allocation of the BA and developers assigned to this
project; manages all interactions with all other teams dealing with EDI
• Measurable performance objectives expected: Deliver required EDI
solution for the Oracle implementation in our clients corporate site by
managing the resources allocated to the EDI track. Minor defects at go
live. Transition to Operations group is done at go live and stable support
process is in place
*Thanks and Regards,RajMobile: 718-713-7780Email: r...@careerinfovision.com
<http://www.careerinfovision.com>Career Infovision International INC| IT
Consulting Services | New York City, NY 10019 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.