*For Immediate considerations, send resumes to *
*ki...@ambrosiainfotech.com <ki...@ambrosiainfotech.com> and you can reach
me at *
*Position: Oracle Apps*
*Location - Milwaukee WI *
*Type of hire: contract*
*Duration: 12+ months*
*Below is the Skill set .*
· Strong experience working with oracle application R12 and 11i.
Strong troubleshooting skills for oracle application 11i/12 and database
· Strong experience in oracle 10g/11gR2 RAC/non-RAC DB
installation, configuration and support.
· Knowledge about core database concepts like wait events,
performance tuning and administration.
· Experience supporting and administering web and application
· Patching oracle application and database.
· Experience in cloning Oracle e-business Suite databases.
· Experience in e-business suite Single sign-on implementation.
· Experience in oracle application server 10g.
· Strong experience in oracle 10g Data guard configuration and
· Oracle database administration in UNIX (Solaris and/or Linux)
environment supporting a global ERP application.
· Knowledge of operating systems, shell scripts, SAN solutions,
high availability configurations, security and audit requirements.
· Experience with ASM & Oracle backup and recovery methodologies
(RMAN a plus)
· Experience with tools such as OEM, Oracle ADI, XML Publisher and
· Experience in database reorganization, migration, capacity
planning and high-availability.
· Provide 24*7 on-call support as and when needed.
*[image: logo of ambrosia]*
*Ambrosia Infotech Ltd | Route 27, Suite No: 9*
*Kendall Park, NJ 08824 | United States*
*[image: cid:image002.gif@01CAD0E1.31F94840]609-662-1279 Ext: 306 ||
<m...@ambrosiainfotech.com>** || www.ambrosiainfotech.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.