Please let me know if you have any available resources to
Peoplesoft HCM Developer
Location: Oakland, CA
Length: 15 months
· Advanced knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM 9.x software development and
have a minimum of 5 yrs experience in PeopleSoft HCM, including extensive
work experience on at least 1 large-scale system implementation project
involving large numbers of users and multiple locations.
· Advanced experience designing and developing solutions for
PeopleSoft HCM applications -- HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration,
Commitment Accounting, and Absence Management -- and associated
self-service applications, including deep experience and understanding of
the PeopleSoft HCM data model.
· Experience with configuration strategy preparation (migration,
procedures & practices, determining automated and manual methods etc).
· Advanced experience with supporting PeopleSoft HCM in a
large-scale production environment.
· Development Tools and Skill Set Experience:
o Experience authoring technical design specifications and test plans
o PeopleSoft development tools, languages, and integration technologies
o BI Publisher
o Oracle databases, SQL, and PL/SQL
· Experience developing traditional PeopleSoft interfaces and web
services into legacy and 3rd party systems.
· Strong collaboration, analytical, and teamwork skills.
Demonstrated ability working in a collaborative and transparent
environment. Excellent customer service skills.
· Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to technical and
non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
· Self-motivated and works independently and as part of a team.
Able to learn effectively and meet deadlines.
· Demonstrated complex analytical and problem-solving skills
*Cybersearch, Ltd* <http://www.cybsearch.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.