Please send me your Updated  HOTLIST for our daily requirements to
ki...@ambrosiainfotech.com

Hello,

Greetings of the day, I hope your day has been great so far.

This is kiran from Ambrosia Infotech Ltd ,would like to present my
company, Ambrosia
Infotech Ltd ,as a leading provider of automated and IT solution as well
as infrastructure services that improve software quality and the
development process.

We have a good number of Direct  Prime vendor requirements. Please do send
your updated HOTLIST to my mail id to receive our client requirements on
daily basis and do add me on your distribution list.

Looking forward to work with you...............

Kind Regards,

Kiran

Technical Recruiter

 Ambrosia Infotech Ltd | Route 27, Suite No: 9

Kendall Park, NJ 08824 | United States

609-662-1279 Ext: 306 || 412-894-9192 Ext.306

*kiran*@ambrosiainfotech.com <m...@ambrosiainfotech.com> ||
www.ambrosiainfotech.com