*Please send suitable profiles.*
*Position: QA ANALYST*
*Location: BATON ROUGE, LA*
*Duration: 6 MONTHS CONTRACT*
*Interview Process: Skype/Phone and Face to face*
****MUST HAVE BCBS EXPERIENCE.*
Consulting engagement at a large organization in Healthcare service
Seeking for a *QA Analyst *that will serve to help create reports from both
our PlanView PPM tool and from Quality Center.
- Gather information on assigned problems and consults with others in
- Frequent contact with personnel in other departments.
- Work with Application Managers, Project Managers, and Technical Leads
to resolve defects.
- Assist Internal Audit with the testing of key internal controls within
- Assist external auditors and regulatory agencies with the testing of
key internal controls within application systems.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in working with computer systems
and their support and/or operational systems and processes. Must have SSRS
reporting experience along with SQL skills.
- Experience in testing tools, debugging aids, and testing methodology
along with experience in testing web, client-server, or mainframe
- Requires knowledge of computing systems and the applications
development process, including computer equipment, and programming and
- Ability to review program source code to validate business rules
contained in programmed procedures. Demonstrated ability to analyze and
solve logical problems such as those found in mathematics, statistics, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field. Four years of
related experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
[image: FINAL_INNOVATIVEj (2)]
Innovative Information Technologies, Inc. | 200 Metroplex Drive, Suite 408,
Edison, NJ 08817
732-985-9100 Ext 206 | vard...@innovativeinfotech.com
Fax: 732 985 9101
“Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)” from WBENC
Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject;
I would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.