Please find below position and let me know if you have any consultants
available for this position.. And send me resume to
*r...@careerinfovision.com <r...@careerinfovision.com>Position : Perl
DeveloperLocation: East Haven, CTDuration: 6+ Months*
The Technology Development team within IP&S Technology is looking for a Sr.
Software Engineer at their location in CT. Top Skills: 8+ years’ of
technical experience with emphasis in PERL, mod perl, Object oriented PERL,
PERL regex UNIX shell scripting. .Should have strong experience with
Database Mgmt Systems. Bachelors Degree is required! This is a year long
assignment--we are looking for strong committment to this position.
The role of the Sr. Software Engineer is to work with Technical Lead and is
responsible for designing, executing, assessing, and troubleshooting
software programs and applications. This includes configuring, coding,
developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project
life cycle of our large heterogeneous data backend applications that
include several data sources, a number of servers, developed and run by
distributed international team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, test, and deploy new software solutions,
enhancements, and bug fixes.
• Provide directions for refactoring, code review and training.
• Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and
applications according to specifications.
• Run and monitor performance and quality tests on new and
existing software for the purposes of correcting mistakes, isolating areas
for improvement, and general debugging.
• Determine, develop, and maintain user manuals, training
materials and documentation.
• Plan phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) for
a variety of projects.
• Lead in the preparation and documentation of software
requirements and specifications.
• Design and implement long-term strategic goals and short-term
tactical plans for managing and maintaining software.
• Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of
systems development efforts, and recommend technologies that will improve
performance and/or functionality.
• Confer with end-users, clients, and/or senior management to
define business requirements for application development.
• Model business and application processes based on findings
through use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models.
*Education and Previous Experience: *
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
experience in software development
• 8+ years related experience and/or training
*Knowledge & Skills:*
• 8+ years’ of technical experience with emphasis in PERL, mod
perl, Object oriented PERL, PERL regex UNIX shell scripting
• 3+ years of experience in CSS and Java script scripting.
• 3+ years of experience in developing against Apache Web
• 3+ years transact SQL/stored procedure development experience.
• Strong in Linux, Linux/BSD command line skills, understanding
of Linux environment/Kernel calls
• Good in core Java and J2EE skills
• Good in XML, XSLT, XPATH
• Hands-on experience with full SDLC.
• Source Code Management systems such as SVN or CVS
• Ability to understand quickly the entire system and all of
its interactions, and able to tackle macro problems and dive into the
different parts of the system effectively as necessary on short notice
• Effective technical communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Must be a self-starter, and able to work independently with
minimal supervision and also should have the ability to mentor 2+ team
• Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Must be a Team player, with strong reasoning skills, who is
able to effectively influence others, and who possesses excellent
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
*Thanks and Regards,RajMobile: 718-713-7780Email: r...@careerinfovision.com
<http://www.careerinfovision.com>Career Infovision International INC| IT
Consulting Services | New York City, NY 10019*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.