We have the below Contract job opportunity with one of our direct clients.
Please send across the resume along with the contact information at the
earliest to kanhaiya.pan...@acsicorp.com or call me at 678-207-5255

*Location – Philadelphia, PA*

*Role: Linux System Programmer*

*Minimum 5+ experience in *

 - Expertise in C Programming, Linux system programming & Commands

- Experience in STB/DTV/IPTV in App/MW development/maintenance or minimum
in any of the embedded / media devices

- Experience in Open Source Cross compilation/porting, Scripting

- Experience in Tools – Debugging (gdb),Source code repositories(SVN,git

- Familiarity in C++, Java

*top 3 skills*

        1.Linux System programming

        2.Experience Debugging (gdb),Source code repositories(SVN,git

        3.Makefiles and any scripting language

*Please send your word format Resume along with below detail:-- *

Ø  Full legal Name :

Ø  Best Contact Number and Time to reach you:

Ø  Email Id :

Ø  Current Location:

Ø  Open to Relocation :

Ø  Visa Status (visa expiration date):

Ø  Availability to start  (End date of project):

Ø  Available for interview (timing) :

Ø  Highest Qualification with Year :

Ø  Skype Id:

Thanks and Regards,

Kanhaiya Pandey

*ACS Global Services* | 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway; Duluth, GA 30096

Phone 678-207-5255

kanhaiya.pan...@acsicorp.com *|| *www.acsicorp.com

Gtalk: adamseansm...@gmail.com

[image: Description: Description: