*IIBA Certification mandatory*
In person interview
The Business Analyst is responsible for the set of tasks and techniques
used to work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the
structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend
solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
Years of Relevant Experience:
7 plus years
4 year college degree or equivalent and IIBA-certified Business Analyst.
All roles specified in BA1 plus additional work experience, job knowledge,
and IIBA certification.
1. Strong communication/ leadership skills.
2. Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
3. Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across
business and/or functional lines.
4. Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting
and work session facilitation skills.
5. Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team,
the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
6. Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the
elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
7. Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical,
planning, problem solving and decision-making skills.
8. Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly
and understandably using the English language.
9. Exceptional conflict management skills.
10. Clarify ambiguous user requirements to create clear and
verifiable system requirements.
11. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast
12. Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, Visio and
13. Self- motivated, results driven, and commitment oriented.
Builds strong working relationship with SME’s, Development and QA teams.
14. Interact with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and conduct Joint
Application Development (JAD) sessions to clarify business requirements.
15. Assists QA team defining test strategy, acceptance criteria,
bug fixing and issue resolution.
16. Knowledge of UML diagrams- business model diagram, process
flow, flow charts etc. (should be familiar with MS Visio).
17. Maintain project plan, issues log, action item log, meeting
agenda, meeting minutes and other artifacts as required to do job.
18. Collaborate with development team to create design
specification in business requirements. (Capture additional requirements
based on design, capture global rules for system consistency).
19. Experience in coordinating and supporting User Acceptance
20. Assist with end-user training and create any training
artifacts if needed.
All roles and responsibilities outlined in BA2 plus the following Required
Experience working with end users to define requirements and provide
technical advice and assistance in large scale environment Required 6
Experience interviewing non technical end users to determine and document
current business process flows Required 6 Years
Experience in Business Process Re-engineering Required 5 Years
Experience mentoring and BA knowledge transfer to staff Required 5 Years
Experience collaborating with supporting resources across business and or
functional lines Required 6 Years
Experience working with user requirements to create clear and verifiable
systems requirements Required 6 Years
Experience in extensive knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL, Sharepoint,, Visio
and Project Required 6 Years
Experience conducting joint Application Development (JAD) sessions to
clarify buisiness requirements Required 6 Years
Experience with UML diagrams-business model diagram, process flow flow
charts etc, i.e. Visio Diagrams Required 5 Years
Experience in coordinating and supporting User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Required 5 Years
Experience working with development team to create design specification in
business requirements Required 5 Years
Experience as a SME in the vehicle title issuance process Highly desired 8
Experience in an Ohio county titling office Highly desired 8 Years
Excellent interpersonal skills Required 8 Years
Detailed, analytical, planning, problem solving and decision making skills
Required 8 Years
BA Certification Desired
Experience in Team Foundation Server Desired
*Sam (Saurabh Gaur)*
*Sage Group Consulting Inc.*
*Direct Number*: *732-784-6489*
*Office: 732-767-0010 Extn: 604*
*Please only reply to my official ID sg...@sagetl.com <sg...@sagetl.com>*
Sam (Saurabh Gaur)
Sage Group Consulting Inc.
Office: 732-767-0010 Extn: 604
GTalk: superbsam21 | Yahoo: saurabh_gaur
[image: Description: saplogoone][image: SageLogoC]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.